Chocolate Walnut Fudge
From Medina Beekeepers
- 1/2 cup pure honey
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped 1 cup (4 oz.) coarsely chopped walnuts
- Line an 8” x 8” pan with foil; butter and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine honey, sweetened condensed milk, and salt; mix well.
- Bring mixture just to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Lower heat to a simmer.
- Add chocolate chips and bittersweet chocolate, stirring constantly, until chocolate melts completely and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Pour immediately into pan and smooth top. * Let cool, then refrigerate until cold.
- Cut into 25 pieces.