Honey and Nut Glazed Brie
From Medina Beekeepers
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 Tablespoon brandy
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/4 oz. (about 5-inch diameter) Brie cheese
- In a small bowl, combine honey, pecans and brandy.
- Place cheese on a large ovenproof platter or 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake in preheated 500°F oven 4 to 5 minutes or until cheese softens.
- Drizzle honey mixture over top of cheese.
- Bake 2 to 3 minutes longer or until topping is thoroughly heated. Do not melt cheese.
Makes 16 to 20 servings
Serving Suggestion: Serve with crackers, tart apple wedges and seedless grapes.